2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) when you visit a website. They contain information about your activities on the website and help improve the interaction with the website.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
- Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and allow you to use its basic features, such as language settings or authentication.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to collect information about how users interact with our website in order to improve its functionality, content, and user experience.
- Advertising cookies: Our website may use advertising cookies to display personalized advertisements based on your interests and preferences.
- Improving website functionality: Cookies help us provide you with a more personalized user experience by remembering your settings and preferences.
- Advertising: Some cookies may be used to display personalized advertisements based on your activity on our website or other websites.
5. MANAGING COOKIES
You can manage cookie settings in your browser's settings. Typically, browsers allow you to delete or block cookies and adjust your preferences regarding their use. However, please note that disabling or blocking cookies may limit the functionality and availability of certain parts of our website.
6. PERSONAL DATA
7. CHANGES TO THE POLICY